Favorite Foundation Part 1

So I am going to start a new series about my favorite foundations that I have tried. So I will start of with the ones that word best for my skin right now, as many other people know the skin on certain days will be dry and sensitive, while other times my face is just an oil bucket. I myself have dry skin today and it is very sensitive. I love different foundations both drugstore and expensive. Right now I am using a drugstore foundation and I am using the Rimmel London lasting finish foundation in the shade 100 Ivory because it was the closest one to me and I do think it stays and does what it says it will do. My favorite foundation at the moment though is the Wet n' Wild Photofocus foundation. My shade varies but usually I am a shell ivory or a soft ivory. The reason that this is my favorite is because it is pretty full coverage and it doesn't make my skin look very cakey. It is easy to apply and very blendable. It is also very very comfortable on the skin and doesn't feel heavy when wearing. It is also the most affordable foundation that I have found that works for me it retails at $5-$7 dollars, which in my book is very affordable. I think that it is a dupe or a cheap copy of the MAC studio waterweight foundation. There are many beauty gurus on youtube that love this foundation too. To name a few there is Manny MUA who is one of my favorites and Laura Lee and KrystalClearMakeup all swear by this foundation and/or have used it in their videos and they look amazing. That is my first session of my favorite foundations hope you enjoyed
-Makeup Lover Maddy

Comments

Popular Posts