What

I think that I just found the best lipsticks ever. So you see my sister needed something from CVS so I decided to gander around the beauty section just to see what they had available and my mind is now blown. So the first thing that I found is the well known L.A. Girl concealer and I must say that it is the most amazing thing in to world and that it is now my favorite go to concealer and for the small price of four dollars it is totally worth it. Then I continued on the way. So a little backstory, my favorite lashes are the Kiss lashes so I was gonna go see if I could find any and that is when I came across something amazing and glorious. The glorious and most amazing lipstick that I have ever tried and I have tried so many lipsticks. The lipstick that i tried was the RK by Kiss forever matte liquid lipstick. I got two of the shade and the shades I choose where the shade Wild Fire which is a really pigmented red lipstick and then the shade Tippy Toe which is a dark nude. I think I got them for 2 dollars and they are so amazing. They are matte without being to drying and they are also really transfer proof. They are easy to apply and they aren't splotchy and go on the lips really nice and even. That's all I have to talk about today and I really think that if you are looking for a nice matte lipstick this is definitely one to try.

Comments

Popular Posts