Eyelashes

So I just got a new product. I just got new eyelashes which was super exciting. I ordered them off of a website called Ariana Lashes. I found out about them through Instagram and went on their website and ordered the pair called Kylie. They looked full and long but also wearable for everyday use. They came in amazing time and they were also well packaged which is something that I look at to make sure that it wont break while its being transported. The prices are very similar to those of Lily lashes. When I got them I took them out and they looked amazing. They looked full and even and not at all like some of the ones that I ordered in the past that just looked like 2009 fake. It was then the time for me to wear them. I used my tarte lash glue and let me say they were so easy to put on and they looked amazing. They weren't heavy and uncomfortable. They looked super flattering on my eyes and they are definitely one of my favorite lashes in my collection now.
 Love you all 
-Madelyn

Here is the link so you can try out Ariana Lashes and even better the lashes that I love the Kylies

https://arianalashes.com/product/kylie/

Comments

Popular Posts