Products I use from day to day

This is just going to be a list of the products I use on the daily and why I use them
1. Moisturizer- GNC Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream
I use this one because of the fact that its summer and I'm always sunburnt and it soothes my skin with the aloe vera in it.
2. Primer- Benefit PoreFessional Primer
Lately I have only liked to use a primer like this one just to fill in my pores because I dont want anything that drying and this primer gets the job done quite well.
3. Foundation- Wet n Wild Photofocus foundation
This one is my holy grail it is light but has good coverage and it covers my acne and redness and it stays forever and it is just amazing.
4. Concealer- LA Girl HD Pro Concealer
I like this concealer because its lightweight and doesnt make me feel that cakey
5. Powder- Airspun Translusent setting powder
For one this is cheep and it does what it is supposed to do and it doesnt leave me with bad flashback, it also feels pretty lightweight and not like I juse packed a bunch of powder on my face
6. Bronzer- Hoola Benefit Bronzer
This is one of the most well known bronzers in the beauty community and it leaves my face looking amazing and like a bronzed godess and not like I put mud on my face which happens with many of the bronzers I have tried before.
7. Blush- Tarte 24 Hour Clay Blush
These blushes are some of the prettiest blushes I've ever tried and the color comes out so natural and not like a barbie doll or you great aunt on Christmas
9. Brows- Benefit Gimme Brow,
This one leaves my eyebrows looking natural and shaped without looking fake and its so easy to apply. I have pretty thick brows already and this just helps me get a natural look and it benefits (hahaha) my brows greatly
10. Eyeshadow- Morphe 3502 Eyeshadow Pallet
I feel like so many people already know how amazing the Morphe pallets are, I like this pallet because it has the perfect fall like eyeshadows but they also work in summer too
11. Cream Eyeshadow- Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten
These eyeshadows are so pretty. They have a really amazing shine to them and just look amazing with all the different eyeshadow looks.
12. Eyeliner- ELF liquid liner
This eyeliner is my favorite for three reasons. It goes on smoothly, it doesnt smudge,and it isnt runny when you put it on
13. Mascara- Marc Jacobs Velvet Nior Mascara or the Kush Mascara By Milk
These Mascaras do everything, they give me volume, length, and they are really black which is what I look for in A mascara
14. Eyelashes- Ariana Lashes in Kylie
You already know that these are my favorite and if you want more in depth I have an in depth post about them
15. Highlighter- Makeup Revolution Triple Baked Bronzer Hot Summer Of Love
This is blinding and that is what I want, it also goes on smoothly and is incredibly afforable
16. Lipstick- Nars Orgasm
This is the perfect peachy and sparkly lipstick and it is also hydrating
17. Setting Spray- Ehhhh
Honestly I dont use any setting spray

Comments

Popular Posts